Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Quizilla Strikes Again ...

Having determined that I'm a Cocktail, now Quizilla lets me know what type of Cocktail I am!

You're a cosmopolitan!  Your drink is made up of vodka, triple sec and cranberry juice.  The ultimate style guru your other loves are cats and eating out.  A sophisticated little star!
""Which cocktail are you?""

brought to you by Quizilla

So, that means that today's Cocktail recipients (and all invited guests, which pretty much includes the entire Internet) should kick back and enjoy a round of Cosmos, on me!

Oh, and who are today's recipients? Team Brothers, from the Amazing Race, for their heartstopping finish in last night's episode! Holy cow, most exciting finish EVAH! Congratulations, guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Well, I'm surprised I'm not a beer. Mmmmm...beer. I'm certinaly NOT surprised I'm NOT a vodka, or alco-pop, whatevs. Yes, I, too am a cocktail. A fizzy, tart, gin and lime-soaked cocktail.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home